PROFESSIONAL WRITING SERVICES
Professional writing is priceless and has never been more important in this competitive society. Your image in print and online can make or break your business. Therefore, it is a must to prepare professional marketing products that project the best possible image. Effective marketing of products begins with effective professional writing.
Whether your project is large or small, APM can write quality material. To maintain and improve your professional image, increase your sales and profits, and grow your business, leave the writing to APM. To check out our writing portfolio, visit The Inkwell Agency at www.theinkwellagency.com.
APM Public Relations is available to serve as a feature writer, contributing writer, editor, copy editor and web writer. APM can create:
- Brochures and Other Marketing Collateral
- Feature Articles
- Ghost Writing
- Contributed Articles for Magazines, Web Sites and Newspapers
- News Releases, Press Kits
- Writing and Editing Projects for companies, organizations, etc.
- Manuals, workbooks, handbooks and presentations
- Web Content
We have the ability to create story ideas, pitch story ideas, write and edit powerfully on a variety of subjects. APM is a contributing writer for numerous local, regional and national magazines.
- Moore is a regular contributing writer for Essence, Black Enterprise, and Upscale magazines and has served as an editor for Upscale magazine, a national entertainment publication. APM has covered business, travel, entertainment, health, home décor, and music and book reviews. APM’s work has been featured on numerous online publications to include blackenterprise.com, entrepreneur.com, upscale.com, blackamericasvoice.com, starsguide.com, encyclopedia.com, questia.com, allbusiness.com, mywire.com, newbirth.org, prfree.com and numerous other websites.
Click from the list of contributed articles below to review some of our previously published articles:
- 25 Fun and Creative Ways to Enjoy the Holiday Season (Essence online magazine - Dec. 2008)
- Get Fit on a Dime: Resolve to be healthy and wealthy this year. (Black Enterprise-Jan. 2008)
- Seaside, Florida- A Seahaven for Romance (Weddings For Us Magazine)
- Cash in Your Attic: Is your junk someone else’s treasure? (Black Enterprise-Nov. 2006)
- Do you need that Warranty? What you need to know before you… (Black Enterprise Nov 2007)
- Home improvements Gone Wrong (Black Enterprise –March 2007)
- Planning a Home Improvement Project –The right way to work with contractors (Black Enterprise Feb. 2007)
- In the Moment: Everett Harp (Upscale Magazine – August 2006
- A Stress –Free Holiday Season: 7 Tips to get things underway (Black Enterprise-Dec. 2006)
- Emergency Room Blues: What you need to know before you visit the hospital (Oct. 2006)
- When a Flood Strikes…How to protect your home with the proper coverage (Black Enterprise Jan. 2006)
Let us help you make a good first impression with quality, well-written materials. In order to project the best possible image, it is essential that you convey pertinent information about your product or service using presentation materials that are flawlessly and simply written. We guarantee crisp, clear, concise communication for all your business needs!
Copyright © 2009-2016 APM Public Relations. All Rights Reserved.